How you can support Eyes On Success
We enjoy hosting Eyes On Success, producing the show, and meeting lots of interesting new people.
We hope that our listeners are also enjoying the show and finding it useful.
For us, this is a volunteer effort. If you would like to support this effort, there are a number of ways that you can get involved:
- First, help us spread the word. Let your friends know about Eyes On Success. Point them to our web site at:
or our FaceBook page at:
or our Twitter feed at:
Finally, you can also put a link to our home page on your own web site!
- Ask your local radio reading service to carry Eyes On Success.
Eyes On Success is currently being carried on a number of radio reading services in both the US and Canada.
If it is not being carried in your area, contact your local radio reading service and ask why not!
Click on this link for a list of radio reading services with a link to each one.
International Association of Audio Information Services list of member services
- Consider sending us software or hardware that you would like to see discussed on the show.
We like to highlight products that we have and use "in house" so that we can give our listeners information
that they will find useful in making purchasing decisions and/or using these products.
If you have a product you would like to send us, send an e-mail to:
We will be certain to acknowledge your contribution on the show and include contact information to your organization in the show notes.
- You can also make a financial contribution in any amount to help us defray some of the costs of hosting Eyes On Success on the web, acquiring audio equipment and production software,
and other services associated with the show. To help keep Eyes On Success going and improve the listeners' experience. Click the PayPal button below to support Eyes On Success:
- Finally, since Eyes On Success is aired on a number of public broadcasting radio reading services,
you can also support Eyes On Success and public broadcasting by becoming a sponsor of the show. Sponsors can place an "on air" audio promotional message heard during each show and/or an item on our web site. For more information about sponsorship go to:
Frequently asked questions about sponsorship or send an inquiry to:
Thanks for your support in any form that it takes. We hope you continue to enjoy Eyes On Success and find it both interesting and useful.
Sincerely, the hosts: Nancy Goodman Torpey and Peter Torpey